Round #3 Perris Raceway Fall SeriesNov 17th, 2012
Round 3 of the Fall Series is a little over a week away! Once again we are offering Pre - Registration powered by Hookit! Just for signing up you will get $45 worth of goodies at the check in window including:
- A one year subscription to Transworld Motocross Magazine
- $10 off your next practice at Perris or Milestone
- 25% off background graphics ($37 for most models)!
Pre Register now CLICK HERE!
We are looking forward to another great Saturday night race. Remember the season ending points and awards are only counting three of your best round scores so even if you missed round 1 this is your chance to win tons of great prizes for the series end points. Practice on Saturday morning from 9:00 am to 12:00 in $10 for everyone! We will be giving away more Etnies, Maxima and other products to the top finishers! Check the info below and see you at the track!
Available Classes for 2012 Perris Raceway Fall Series:
Pee Wee 4-6 years old
Pee Wee 7-8 years old
Pee Wee Open
65cc 5-8 years old
65cc 9-11 years old
85cc 9-11 years old
85cc 12-15 years old
85cc Open Supermini – 150cc
School Boy 12-16 years old
College Boy 17-24 years old
125cc – 250cc Beginner
125cc – 250cc Novice 125cc – 250cc
Intermediate 125cc – 250cc
Non Pro Open 125cc – 250cc
Pro 250cc - 450cc
Beginner 250cc – 450cc
Novice 250cc – 450cc
Intermediate 250cc – 450cc
Non Pro Open 250cc – 450cc
Non Pro Open Beginner
Non Pro Open Novice
Non Pro Open Intermediate
• 125cc 2 strokes will be allowed in 125cc – 250cc classes
• 250cc 2 strokes will be required to race in the 250cc – 450cc classes
• 100% Pro Payback
• Points system for year end awards – 1st place 25 pts., 2nd place 22 pts., 3rd and down – 2 pts. per position. Must race a minimum of three events for series end awards.
• Three best scores will be used to count for series end awards. Tie breaker will be to drop the high score (other than double pts. final) from each tied rider until tie is broken.
• Final race on December 8th is double pts. for all entries.
• Morning practice from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm on race day is open to the public. All riders and spectators will pay $10 to get in the gate. Split practice will be organized as soon as needed.
• Camping is $20 dollars. Must be checked in Friday night by 9:00 pm. Track is closed on Friday.
• From 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm a split two lap practice will be available as a sight lap pre racing.
• Trophies will be given out for top 30% of classes (4 rider minimum per class for trophy)
• Disputes must be brought to the sign ups booth no later than 10 minutes after results are posted.
• Signups close at 2:00 pm
2 Lap Practice Schedule: 2:00 – 2:05 Pro 2:05 – 2:10 Intermediate 2:10 – 2:15 Novice 2:15 – 2:20 Beginner 2:20 – 2:25 Women 2:25 – 2:30 Supermini – 150cc 2:30 – 2:35 85cc 2:35 – 2:40 65cc 2:40 – 2:45 Pee Wee 2:45 Motos posted 3:00 Racing starts